The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

iver aldas

I recently acquired a Canon 35/2 LTM which has become my main lens. This lens is making me smile every time I develop and scan my negatives. It has this character which I find lovely.

iver aldas

Inspired by Dan's portrait with his wife. My version: Me, my Girlfriend and Monkey.
M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Neopan 400 1:1 ; D-76 at 20°

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Iver, I like the SP with your girlfriend, but my favorite is the photo with the baby. I like the light coming into the window. The Canon lens does draw a beautiful photo.

iver aldas

Thank you Cindy and Araakii. Yes you are right Cindy, this canon lens really draws beautiful photos. This has been my everyday companion since I got it. Tried working on colors but there is really something with black and white that makes me consider it more than of the colored shots.

Last edited:

Godfrey

On earlier versions of OS X it didn't seem to work as well, but I'll give it a try as it's all I've got now, apparently.
I've used Vuescan exclusively for scanning since 2000, never had any problem on any version of Mac OS X ... ?

Jeex, I gotta get cracking and process some more of my Leica M film exposures. :)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I've used Vuescan exclusively for scanning since 2000, never had any problem on any version of Mac OS X ... ?

Jeex, I gotta get cracking and process some more of my Leica M film exposures. :)
Same here. I have been scanning along with Mac OS X and Vuescan without any problems at all. I have a Nikon 9000 and a Nikon V and they both work flawlessly with it.

shtarka1

Cindy, the Audrey pic is really fun.

I was a bit worried about winter for a while, but finally it arrived, a bit mild so far, but still. This is my wife and daughter savoring the last bits of orange during a ski trip last weekend.

M2, CV 2,5/35, Legacy/Neopan 400 in XTOL
Just Love This, Leif!