The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Kokoshawnuff

Thanks Dan. A beautiful series on St Edward Park. The combo of Tri-x/HP5 and the cron 35 asph is really magical

M7, Summicron 35 asph, Tri-x

seakayaker

Thanks Lloyd and Koko!

Rummaging through some photographs taken last spring.

Bloedel Reserve ~ Bainbridge Island, WA

MP - Leica Summicron-M 35mm f2 ASPH ~ Kodak Porta 160

Kokoshawnuff

Beautiful shots Dan.

With a shallow dof and extremely low light, it looks as though these stones are floating...honestly didn't know what I was looking at until I scanned the negs

M7, lux 50 asph, Tri-x in f76+

Kokoshawnuff

Two very different shots from the same roll:

Details of a favorite local building

M7, APO Telyt 135, Tri X in f76+

Sillhouette at the Mall

M7, Summilux M 50 ASPH, Tri X in f76+

robsteve

Subscriber
Took me a while to find this thread, as I was looking in the Leica forum. While looking for some images taken with my Noctilux, I remembered this one from a few years back. I used the Noctilux at about f1.2 and on Tmax 400 in Xtol.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Kokoshawnuff, I like both of these, but especially the silhouette.

Rob, Love this. The tones are really wonderful. I remember lots of great photos of your son with that lens.

robsteve

Subscriber
Here is one of Gordon in Paris. I think he was two or three then. He is quite a bit bigger ten years later.

This would have been the M6 HM or M7 0.85 with probably the 35mm Summicron, Tmax 400 and Xtol 1:1.