The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

jlm

Workshop Member
Cindy: first few keepers shot with your M7

50lux, HP5, H110, nikon 9000 scanner lots of dust boogers to get rid of

the wife

art museum in san fran:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I know that look that your lovely wife is giving you. She is thinking "Jim, did you really need another camera?":ROTFL:
Seriously, these are very nice and I'm happy that the M7 found a good home with you.

robsteve

Subscriber
Here is a tabbed 50mm Summicron shot from years ago. Gordon is now almost 14. This would have been on one of the bridges in Paris.

robsteve

Subscriber
Shot with the 35mm Summicron. I remember this shot well. We had booked a driver to take us to the airport and he was late. It was the day the time changed and we were all out of sorts. In the end the plane was delayed or cancelled and the helpful staff at the gate offered to rebook us through Calgary. I live in Atlantic Canada and I informed the attendant that Calgary is almost as far from my home as Paris :) In the end I think the original plane arrived and we got home fine.

robsteve

Subscriber
Here is one from years ago, shot with the 24mm f2.8 ASPH and an orange or red filter on probably Tmax400. It is almost worth shooting film again if it wasn't such a chore to scan. I always developed my own film including the colour slide film, but the editing and scanning the good stuff was such a chore.

robsteve

Subscriber
Nice shot from a clearly frustrating day. (I HATE when that happens!!)
Yes, it was the spring and at that time France went ahead maybe a week before we do in Canada, so we were running an hour late leaving for the airport, including the taxi. I had the camera around my neck and we were just standing at the curb waiting for the taxi when this man walked by.

justin989

Shot with the 35mm Summicron. I remember this shot well. We had booked a driver to take us to the airport and he was late. It was the day the time changed and we were all out of sorts. In the end the plane was delayed or cancelled and the helpful staff at the gate offered to rebook us through Calgary. I live in Atlantic Canada and I informed the attendant that Calgary is almost as far from my home as Paris :) In the end I think the original plane arrived and we got home fine.

Love this!

chrism

Here is one from years ago, shot with the 24mm f2.8 ASPH and an orange or red filter on probably Tmax400. It is almost worth shooting film again if it wasn't such a chore to scan. I always developed my own film including the colour slide film, but the editing and scanning the good stuff was such a chore.

I bet you have some shots somewhere of the "second most photographed structure in Nova Scotia" (how do they know that?) since you have the first above.

Chris

robsteve

Subscriber
I bet you have some shots somewhere of the "second most photographed structure in Nova Scotia" (how do they know that?) since you have the first above.

Chris
Chris:

I don't think I have that shot. Was it in Cape Breton? I remember going way in the back roads in Cape Breton looking for a similar building, but when we got there is was collapsed.

chrism

On Nuttby Mountain, between Truro and Tatamagouche. I'm afraid it collapsed two years ago.

Chris