The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Kokoshawnuff

A couple from the coast of Georgia:

M7, Summilux 50 ASPH, M7, Arista Premium (Tri-X) in f76+

M7, Summilux 50 ASPH, M7, Arista Premium (Tri-X) in f76+

Godfrey

Misdirections

Leica CL + M-Rokkor 40mm f/2 gen II
Ilford XP2 Super

Thanks for looking! Comments appreciated.

sizifo

Here are two recent ones from me, after not having posted here for a long time. Hasselblad 80mm tri-x + rodinal.

Here is a question for anybody with film dev experience!

As you can see right side of the negative has a dark streak along the edge - I'm pretty sure it's the part that was at the bottom of the dev tank. I used rodinal, and suspect that it has somehow become depleted (even though people say that rodinal has extremely long shelf life).

Or could it be the fixer ?

I don't think it can be the agitation since I've been doing the same thing for a long time with no problems.

This has happened with two more medium format films, but not 35mm. The next batch will be with new chemicals.

In any event, thanks in advance in case somebody has an explanation!

sjg284

Going full circle as of late..
Picked up an M3 that was staring at me from inside the used items case.. I swear.

M3 | 50 lux v2 | Fuji Superia Venus 800

sjg284

Putting some miles on the new M3..
In a color mood lately, blame the heat.

All from last night..

M3 | 50lux v2 | Portra 800

Wife

New way to bartend

Food prep

Today - Did a LOOONG walk today through W Village/NoHo/SoHo/Greenwich Village.. got about 1.5 more rolls done, and visited the new Leica shop in W. Bway..

Lloyd

Sounds like a fun day, Steve. Wish I was there to make that photo walk with you... again!

That bartender is pretty impressive! She's got skills!

sjg284

Thanks Lloyd, let me know when you're in town again!

Really enjoying the M3, but boy is my scanner loud (Microtek 120TF).

Finding the modern 800-speed color films to be no worse than my M8...and possibly more visually appealing.