The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Awesome inmages in this thread --- keep them coming! Another week and I'll be posting a WTB for another film M!

:ROTFL:,

Z

Zeiss

epson 3170 scan of neg...
Stand development, Rodinal 1:100, 1 hour

N

nei1

Boat taken with M4-2 and 50 f2 using trix scanned neg.Taken in Cornwall but not sure where,could have been in Newquay.

helenhill

kevin: Your daughter is soooo Beautiful /a real Cherub

Very Trippy Fleurs , Bart
and Quite Noir those Bicycle Shoes....Are we indulging in Brownies....:D

Neil: Your Boat inspired my next shot....m4 have to see which film

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Okay, dangit... This got me going thorough some of my older images and remembering how much I enjoyed film LOLOL! This one from an M7 and 50 Lux on tri-x (old) rated @320.

Looking for some more to scan right now. I see an M7 in my future :ROTFL:

fotografz

Okay, dangit... This got me going thorough some of my older images and remembering how much I enjoyed film LOLOL! This one from an M7 and 50 Lux on tri-x (old) rated @320.

Looking for some more to scan right now. I see an M7 in my future :ROTFL:
That's the one I was waiting for you to post Jack. :thumbup:

How about the other one in that series? :thumbs:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Found this one from the same trip. Some old Abby in Provence I forget the name of, but this one was taken with the then brand new 28 Cron Asph:

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Ok, because I have veiwed this thread I bought a M7 [MP]. I haven't shot film in 10 years and I have never gone through the scanning/PS workflow so I might have some questions. But the pictures here are stunning.

I need to claim all of you as dependants on my taxes :D