The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

N

nei1

Thanks Helen,cindy,......William,great shot of your son,when its a photo of your own family its difficult to see the photo as an image,your loved ones dominate the senses,however this is a fine photograph in its own right.

helenhill

William, Which war zone did you just return from ? :D
Acually Did you ever see Elliot Erwitt's M3 which sold for about $7300.00
Like yours ....Well Used & Well loved
Your M4-2 still Looks Charming

and Thanx for groov'in on my dark Tones in the Other Ehread
Best-H

emmawest72

War zone is called "home" with 3 boys under the age of 10 :)) I bought this one in 1999 second hand in Paris. It was already quite used but since then I have used it extensively. As you can see I'm not much of a collector...

W.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Helen, I really like these portraits of you and Eric. What film? Are you developing it and scanning it yourself?

fotografz

I love the reality and flaws of film ... it's all so .... well ... human.

It's funny, but when we watch Law and Order on TV, the opening frames are a mix of real shots obviously taken on film mixed in with shots of the "stars" in action which I am pretty sure are digital. Maybe I'm wrong, but they are sooooo different looking ... love the ones with the gritty realism.

helenhill

oooh I like it Neil
A rather goth noir FEEL to a hanging PUPPET
cauhjt between Light & Dark

Best to You-H

N

nei1

Thanks Helen,by the way the portraits you and eric took of each other are great,the competition between you two is obviously doing you good,allthe best,Neil.