The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

helenhill

Thanks! I also like the second shot atufte. It looks like Norway :) Your shot is bright on the top left Helen. Do your M2 has a light leak or is it just sunlight?
Hi Erik
I thought the same thing but not sure ...it could be the sun / was during a bright day
My m2 is a recent acquisition so Hmmmm
but heres my Question:
The rest of the roll was Fine ,
Do Light Leaks just affect one or two shots here & there or whole rolls ???

right now i"m still on a roll of Efke /can't wait to see the results first time trying it... so we'll see what Develops :):eek:

best -H

Erik Five

Hi Erik
I thought the same thing but not sure ...it could be the sun / was during a bright day
My m2 is a recent acquisition so Hmmmm
but heres my Question:
The rest of the roll was Fine ,
Do Light Leaks just affect one or two shots here & there or whole rolls ???

right now i"m still on a roll of Efke /can't wait to see the results first time trying it... so we'll see what Develops :):eek:

best -H
Im no expert, but I guess it really depends on how severe the light leak is and how the camera is angled towards backlight that hits the back door. If you understood what I meant? :) Its probably a very easy DIY job anyway. You can also send it to Youxin Ye who will charge you 80$ for a Cla and have it back to you within a week. I always service classic Leica´s when I buy them cause then I know I wont have any problems the next years of use.

kevin

I'm loving the tonality of the B&W shots here. I'm waiting for some chemicals from B&H so I can start processing my own 'real' B&W film, but for now, here's a shot of my little artist on Fuji Pro 400H converted in PS. M6, Canon 50/1.2 @f2.0

N

nei1

Just found this photo that I took of my father when he was my age.Its a bit shocking as he looks better than I do at his age,if you see what I mean.

M4 2 50mm summicron tri x pushed into a corner.

Last edited:

helenhill

FAB PHOTO Neil ...Your Papa has STYLE....:clap:
but where are YOU to compare it to / I'm sure you LOOK Great for your age

Atufte: Thelma is a Beauty curled in her white Down comforter

Kevin: Your daughter always Looks Beautiful...
Which Chemicals are you getting from B&H ??

Last edited:
N

nei1

taken in Hyde park London.

M6 50mm summicron tri x 1250asa

Last edited:

helenhill

Thanx William ...Saucy & Fun Shot there

NEIL:
Love the Mood & Setting /Very Wistful
Quite Beautiful a Capture
A hidden moment Caught in Time ...very cinematic FEEL