The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

jlm

Workshop Member
helen;
i don't think my daughter would appreciate your comment :)
a Creamy soft falloff behind...

helenhill

Hey Scott
The sad 'Ave of Arts' is Lovely...

heres Two ....the Pier M2/ 21 SA & Ces't Moi by Eric M4/35 cron (don't know what that blob is on the straw)

MUST BE another Lesson in Developing or old developer or Film that was x rayed.....:eek:

jlm

Workshop Member
blob looks like an air bubble got on the film.

my technique:
with the film in the tank, no chemicals yet: fill the tank with 68 degree water, tap the tank bottom several times with the heel of your hand to dislodge bubbles, pour out all the water, then proceed with development as ususal.

gets the tank and film to the correct temp, pre-wets the film uniformly so it will absorb developer evenly without streaking or bubbles

N

nei1

taken at the carnival with an M6 50mmsummicron and tri-x,.............all the best,Neil.

Helen ,youre surrounded by light;.....just as it should be

Last edited:

helenhill

WHAT a WONDERFUL Set, Scott
as usual Your whacked out Sense of Humor Shines....:clap:

Lovely gradation of Tones
I enjoyed This immensely and I'll Join in and make myself a Drink... Cheers ! :p