Site Sponsors

Capture Integration Digital Transitions Camera West empty Guy Mancuso Photography

Thread: Analog camera forum.

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Analog camera forum.

This was setup in response to shooting film. In this section it is all about the camera's and film to get to a image. So all images should be posted in this forum , also for the benefit of other members it would be nice to know what camera, lens and film is being used for these images posted. The processing forum is all about processing, printing and scanning. Have fun with this new forum and we expect to see many great analog shot images here. Jack and Guy

Also this is for all formats and all camera's.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Re: Analog camera forum.

That is an awesome idea which would make a connection between the various members relating to the Analog cameras. There are are number of reasons why you should choose an IP network camera for your surveillance system which is available in the Analog camera. Today, the IP camera is at best level with the best analog camera in the market, even surpassing it in some aspects.

Fort Collins, Colorado
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I sort of feel sorry for this little forum, not having any photographs in it. So here are a few from a recent trip to Louisiana, all shot with the Nikon F6 on Velvia 50 and Velvia 100.

Irish Bayou, Louisiana

Slidell, Louisiana

Bogue Falaya River, Covington, Louisiana

Irish Bayou, Louisiana
    John B. Crane - Member ASMP, NPS - Colorado, USA
    The Nikon F6 Project

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone. I just purchased a Bronica GS-1 with a 150 lense. It reminds me of the days when I shot with my Hassey 500CM. Real nice Mint condition .
    I would like some suggestions re: using film. I have to take a few test rolls first but is it better to just develop and proofs or to Hi Res then prints?
    Once I am comfortable with it my plan is to shoot my wedding portraits with it. At the brides house and even outdoors. Well, thats it. thanks, rollsman