The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Francois_A

Nice images Y Sol and Stuart! :thumbup: I love this feeling of isolation and loneliness!
Here is one from last winter on IR film. Mamiya 7 with 65mm.

Lloyd

Hello Lars and Stuart,

for me the north of Norway is the best place on earth to shoot landscape.
Here are some more shots from hundred years ago when I was
a photostudent. (I'm still, because I never stop learning)
Nikon F2, 20mm, tri-x
These are really wonderful shots!!:salute:

Francois_A

One of the first shot with the new reacquired 43mm for the Mamiya 7. I used a 64X ND filter; Fuji Reala, 2 sec. @ f/11. I think I have the same shot on Fuji Acros, but I haven't processed the film yet.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
The photos in this thread are fantastic. Francois, I love what you did with the Mamiya 7. Stuart, your Iceland shots are so soothing. William...wonderful, as always. Do I see a new tool?...Russian tlr?

Stuart Richardson

You guys know that lubitel means "lover" in Russian, right? It is very appropriate for images of your significant other...

P.S. Beautiful shots everyone. And thanks for the compliments Cindy.

Lloyd

One from the archives (just came across it, actually). This is my son, who is now a pro photog in New York. (no smarter than the old man, it seems).

Nikon F3, 50/1.2, Ektachrome:
View attachment 17626

Last edited:

helenhill

One from the archives (just came across it, actually). This is my son, who is now a pro photog in New York. (no smarter than the old man, it seems).

Nikon F3, 50/1.2, Ektachrome:
View attachment 17626
SWEEEET ...LOVE it Lloyd
You & Ektachrome Rocked....:D

William / Emmawest..... Gorgeous Shot of the Wife & Son

Stuart / I ADORE that Lonely Church amidst the Fields