The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
hard Core post processing...OM1 / 50 1.4 Zuiko :)
click on to make BIGGER
Now THAT makes you look spooky. It reminds me of the old days when I'd vastly over-expose a print on the enlarger and then try and salvage it by pulling it from the developer tray after about 10 seconds. I really WANT to like it (because it's you, Helen) but alas, It feels too dark. Forgive me. :eek:

helenhill

I Forgive YOU Tim
'but sometimes its FUN to show your DARK side...:ROTFL:
and I have grown to love MISTAKES in developing & PP

Thanx for Looking...:)

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
hard Core post processing...OM1 / 50 1.4 Zuiko :)
click on to make BIGGER
Strange, ethereal, a vision passing in the fog from a fast car, the emulsion of helen's mind as much a film.. Telling nothing and telling everything.....

Stuart Richardson

Nice William. The Hexar AF is a great camera to bring along when you are dragged to department stores!

Here are two from a drive a took out into the countryside. The "roads" are not particularly well traveled except in the height of summer.

colyn

I'm mainly a rangefinder camera shooter using Leica, Kiev, and Retina rf's. This photo was shot with a Kodak Retina IIa with Schneider-Kreuznach-Retina-Xwnon 50mm f/2 lens.

Fort Worth Water Gardens

View attachment 21297