The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

T

tokengirl

Thanks Scott. I am really digging this camera. One from yesterday's walk in the Everglades - Portra 160NC converted to B&W with Silver Efex Pro.

T

tokengirl

I went to the Broward County Fair this afternoon and took the Fuji Klasse W loaded with a roll of Ektar. After scanning the negatives, I went crazy in Lightroom to get ore of a cartoonish effect.

I don't usually crop, but this one just worked better square:

And after eating all that Fried-Crap-On-A-Stick, you'll be needing these:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Claire I'm enjoying the Xpan photos. These Broward County fair Classe W photos blow me away. The first one is my favorite, but they are all so nice.

Lewis44

Claire,
Your body of work is in the top 3 of my all time favorite's.
I just wish I could remember who the other two were.

T

tokengirl

Thanks all of you for the kind words. I'm looking forward to the Miami-Dade County Fair, which is much bigger and better attended. 109 days and counting. :D

mathomas

I went to the Broward County Fair this afternoon and took the Fuji Klasse W loaded with a roll of Ektar. After scanning the negatives, I went crazy in Lightroom to get ore of a cartoonish effect.

I don't usually crop, but this one just worked better square:

And after eating all that Fried-Crap-On-A-Stick, you'll be needing these:

Awesome! Every darn one of them. Gotta love that Ektar (plus extra processing).