The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

OlliL

Amazing pictures Matt, they have a great dynamic. :thumbup:

Scott the Holga did well, but so did you.
Cool picture of these two guys.

shtarka1

More from my increasingly distant past.

1/2. Bucky Fuller, Gould Hall (Architecture) at U of W, Kodak Panatomic-X, Nikkormat, 5/15/1972

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
A couple of homeless guys posing for me. We had a nice talk for a few minutes - funny how they were more enthused about the holidays than I am for some reason....not sure what that says about me....but I did walk away feeling better about things...

BTW I think the Holga did pretty well here!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Matt & Scott...:thumbs::salute:!

shtarka1

My Rollei was a big 2.8F TLR. It just didn't seem intimate enough. I'd love to see a picture of the Rollei C. I have a Rollei 35S scale focus that I still use.

Speaking of small, I just got my little Leica iiig back from a CLA. She also got a new red "coat".

Scottsdale Waterfront iiig, Jupiter 8 50 f/2, Kodak Bw400CN
Sweet Rig & Shot Cindy!

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thank you, Steve. It is amazing how much smaller the Barnacks are than the Leica M's, but the iiig is still heavy and well-built. The iiig actually came out after the M3 was introduced. Mine is from 1956/1957.

Matt, Youxin Ye did the CLA. He also put the "red dress" on it. I bought the skin from cameraleather.com.

m_driscoll

A couple of homeless guys posing for me. We had a nice talk for a few minutes - funny how they were more enthused about the holidays than I am for some reason....not sure what that says about me....but I did walk away feeling better about things...
BTW I think the Holga did pretty well here!
Happy Holidays everyone!
Scott: You did quite well with the camera. I wonder what they thought of the Holga? :thumbup: Happy holidays to you.

Amazing pictures Matt, they have a great dynamic. :thumbup:
Scott the Holga did well, but so did you.
Cool picture of these two guys.
OlliL: Thank you. :D

Matt & Scott...:thumbs::salute:!
Steve: Thanks, again. :D

Thank you, Steve. It is amazing how much smaller the Barnacks are than the Leica M's, but the iiig is still heavy and well-built. The iiig actually came out after the M3 was introduced. Mine is from 1956/1957.
Matt, Youxin Ye did the CLA. He also put the "red dress" on it. I bought the skin from cameraleather.com.
Cindy: Very nicely done CLA.

Nice choice on the leather Cindy!
Hope it's ok if I add my setup

Leica II and IIIf von oliverleschke auf Flickr
IIIf BD ST (was a IIIc) with Industar 61
II with matching Elmar
Merry Christmas everybody.
OlliL: Beautiful cameras.

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Matt,
Love the look of these, but esp. that first one. So classic. The students spread around the master, the blackboard in the background. Very engaging!
Mike: Thanks! :D

Some holiday snaps with my new (to me) Contax and 50/1.7 (Tri-X @ 1250 in Diafine):
Mike: The tone and grain are really nice in these. Seems to really suit this first one. Fun captures. :thumbup:
(I, too, am the guy with the camera at Christmas)

Cheers, Matt