The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Scott G

Early 1970's at the Pike Place Market in Seattle. That first one's a "work-in-progress". I'm going to try rescanning it a doing some other stuff.

Nikkormat; Tri-X Pan

Matt, that is some photo! So many things to get involved in, from the $1.50 haircut and shave, to the kid with a revolver :eek: -- toy of course?? Really great.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Mike, I like the Holga snowman. The geese crossing is fantastic. It has so much depth.
Matt, The boy on the steps from your archives is sublime. You must really have a stash from the past.

mathomas

Mike, I like the Holga snowman. The geese crossing is fantastic. It has so much depth.
Matt, The boy on the steps from your archives is sublime. You must really have a stash from the past.
Thanks, Cindy. BTW, the snowman is Scott's (I liked it too).

mathomas

Mike, very nice, I especially like the goose procession. How do you like the Ektar 100?
Thanks, Scott. I think Ektar 100 is phenomenal. I don't usually convert it to B&W, but it seems to convert nicely. Here is another example from the same day's shooting:

m_driscoll

Early 1970's at the Pike Place Market in Seattle. That first one's a "work-in-progress". I'm going to try rescanning it a doing some other stuff.

Nikkormat; Tri-X Pan
Matt, that is some photo! So many things to get involved in, from the $1.50 haircut and shave, to the kid with a revolver :eek: -- toy of course?? Really great.
It's definitely worth it to bring this one a little more up-to-snuff. I already like the glint of the revolver in the overall dark field.
This shot brings back memories of classic American street photography. Nice one Matt!
Joe
Scott/Mike/Cindy/Joe: Thanks! I'll keep working at it. :D
Scott: Yes, toy. But, it does evoke some strong imagery and emotion from that time.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com