The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

shtarka1

Fuji Klasse W, which I now take absolutely everywhere with me, and Portra VC:

A dog walking his human:
Early 1970's at the Pike Place Market in Seattle. That first one's a "work-in-progress". I'm going to try rescanning it a doing some other stuff.

Nikkormat; Tri-X Pan

Nikkormat; Tri-X Pan

Nikkormat; Tri-X Pan

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
A couple more from the Fuji GW690III:

Ektar 100, conversion in Nik Silver Efex:

Delta 400
Rolleiflex C

Thanks, Scott. I think Ektar 100 is phenomenal. I don't usually convert it to B&W, but it seems to convert nicely. Here is another example from the same day's shooting:

Magnificent!!!:thumbs:

Shelby Frisch

Subscriber Member
I'm really enjoying this thread, the contributions here are really great. There is something about film.

Here is a picture of my youngest daughter taken around 1976 or so. I think the camera was a C330 with the 80 mm lens. The film was probably Tri-x and developer D-76.

shtarka1

I'm really enjoying this thread, the contributions here are really great. There is something about film.

Here is a picture of my youngest daughter taken around 1976 or so. I think the camera was a C330 with the 80 mm lens. The film was probably Tri-x and developer D-76.
Fabulous!!!

T

tokengirl

Been catching up on some film development today.

Fuji Klasse W with Neopan Acros in Rodinal 1:50
Quick low-res scans on the Epson V750

mathomas

Been catching up on some film development today.

Fuji Klasse W with Neopan Acros in Rodinal 1:50
Quick low-res scans on the Epson V750

These look really great. The light in all of them is really good, and your development skills really show. The smooth and subtle tones in some places look almost medium-format.