The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Lloyd

Plus 1 from me, Leif. Love the tonalities, especially that first one, and just plain nice images too.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Yuri, You have achieved beautiful tones with your processing and I always love the rendering of the Jupiter 3. Please post more.

Leif, I like the wildflower a lot and the cow is priceless.

chrism

Here's my mother whilst she still had her own hair, firstly at a slightly boozy lunch:

and at a more sober dinner table(!):

All with Bessa III, Tri-X (HP5+ for the last one), Diafine, Nikon 9000ED scan. Yes, I kinked the film getting it onto a metal reel and that caused the nasty white marks on the wall. Stick to Paterson reels in future for MF.

Chris

chrism

Thank you, Lloyd, Cindy and Leif. All credit has to go to the Bessa III. I'd love to have the time (and the victims!) to do lots of 6x6 50mm portraits with this lovely camera.

Chris

Here's my mother whilst she still had her own hair, firstly at a slightly boozy lunch:

and at a more sober dinner table(!):

All with Bessa III, Tri-X (HP5+ for the last one), Diafine, Nikon 9000ED scan. Yes, I kinked the film getting it onto a metal reel and that caused the nasty white marks on the wall. Stick to Paterson reels in future for MF.

Chris
Love this one Chris - great tones :thumbup:

Been out of action for a while - trying to catch up but hopelessly behind :eek:

Some shots at the beach with the Contax 645:

My wife posing - Provia 100 - still my favorite for color and fine grain:

Capitola at sunset - Ektachrome E100VS

The pier with boosted contrast:

My wife and her friend intrigued by a beach wedding ;-)

Cheers,

shtarka1

Been out of action for a while - trying to catch up but hopelessly behind :eek:

Some shots at the beach with the Contax 645:

My wife posing - Provia 100 - still my favorite for color and fine grain:

My wife and her friend intrigued by a beach wedding ;-)

Cheers,
Lovely shots of the Mrs. Joe! Great IQ & Comps with the Contax!

leif e

Late November woods, waiting for the godd... winter. Nikkormat FTn, pre AI 20mm f3,5, Legacy Pro (Neopan 400) in XTOL 1+1