The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

rayyan

I want to be a doctor he said...

You have to be good, very very good in your studies, I said. You have to
excel. I will he said.

He is a doctor today. Specialized in Interventional Radiology.

Lloyd

I want to be a doctor he said...

You have to be good, very very good in your studies, I said. You have to
excel. I will he said.

He is a doctor today. Specialized in Interventional Radiology.
Exceptional children generally come from exceptional parents. Certainly true here, :thumbup:

pfigen

First scan off of Ektar 100. I like it! Purple artichoke fields in Lompoc, Ca. at Baroda farms. Shot with the Fuji 617, 180mm lens at very near the closest focusing distance.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
First scan off of Ektar 100. I like it! Purple artichoke fields in Lompoc, Ca. at Baroda farms. Shot with the Fuji 617, 180mm lens at very near the closest focusing distance.
Beautiful photo. Ektar impresses me a lot. I have to try a few rolls for myself.

dmeckert

I like this a lot. And what a wonderfully androgynous face! Excellent.
thanks Godfrey :D

he was a delight to work with. good kid, and his mom was awesome too. he models as both sexes. really does a fantastic job of finding the middle ground. never too feminine, never too masculine in his movements.

also...i've officially decided ektachrome 100SW is my favorite. every time it comes back from the lab i'm in awe. i'm trying to reverse engineer it's look for digital...i'm not sure it can be done.

johnnygoesdigital

Coveted back country ski trail in New England... Fotoman 612 HP5 58XL
It's only a jpg, but if you click the photograph the resolution is better.

Last edited: