The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Godfrey

Inscrutable

Polaroid SX-70 with Impossible Project Color Shade
captured to digital with
Ricoh GXR-A12 50 Macro

These Polaroids ... I really like how this camera sees. It's like the camera sees from a different space compared to my other cameras.

enjoy!

Lloyd

Wonderful stuff on this thread!! Keep 'em coming!

Jeremy: Great set. Some magical images there, for me the last one in particular. Love that tone.

Louis: Very kewl image. Sort of an optical illusion to me. My mind keeps wanting to see it as a tilt shift image.

Tibor: Wonderful portrait. That lens (when in the right hands, obviously) is magic. I love your lighting as well. Nicely done.

Godfrey: Those polaroid shots are really terrific!

Matto: Those shots from Brother Island could keep you up nights! Especially the X-rays! I never cease to be amazed at your access to forbidden places. Great work.

Dan: Great work with that 7II. I can't imagine that there are sharper lenses for any MF camera than those for the Mamiya MF rangefinders. And you've used them wonderfully on the Virginia and the Puget.

Thumbs up all around folks! :thumbup::thumbup:

seakayaker

Puget ~ Army Corps of Engineers ~ Ballard Locks ~ Seattle, WA

After the water has been raised in the lock . . . . .

Mamiya 7 II - N1:4.5 f=50mm L ~ Kodak Porta

seakayaker

Puget ~ Army Corps of Engineers ~ Ballard Locks ~ Seattle, WA

Getting underway to exit the lock . . . . .

Mamiya 7 II - N1:4.5 f=50mm L ~ Kodak Porta

sizifo

Some recent film photos from me. Two from Normandy, tri-x iso800 developed in xtol. Camera: Canon FD with 50mm f:1.4 lens

sizifo

Thanks LLoyd, and others ( in the "like" department - I see there is a "like" feature here as well now! ).

Good to see this thread is still going strong.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
sizifo, The Normandy shots are special and I also like the one from London.

Dan, You are rocking that Mamiya 7 II. The shots are all creative and crystal clear. You have reminded me why I like that camera so much.

Hausen, I really like that black and white highway scene.

sizifo

Yes, the dog & leg is my favourite one as well! Thanks. I initially straighten it, but actually prefer it skew and unbalanced as it's here.

Jeremy

Thanks all, for the kind words, I'm slowly trying to get caught back up with film scanning older items in prep for my MFA show this upcoming April.