The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

biglouis

All in all, this is probably the best photograph I took all summer.

Hasselblad 500CM, Planar 80/2.8, Kodak Portra 160.

Godfrey

Very nice, Cindy!

I'm loading film into the Baldix right now ... Lessee if I have anything to show next week.

(This'll be the first 6x6 I've shot since 2004. My, time flies.)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
F6 with 85mm f/1.8, probably wide open. It was dark in there.

This is taken on Fuji Pro 160C, but the whole roll was for some reason 1-2 stops underexposed and the colours came out weird an grungy, so I converted it to b&w in PS.

seakayaker

Very nice, Cindy!

++1!

Another beautiful shot Cindy!

Love the light the sharp detail, that tire looks like it going to roll right out of the picture, the reflections in car along with the soft bokeh in the background!

Jorgen, lovely photograph, great isolation on the man, really pops out in the picture. He appears to be keeping an eye on you while you are taking the shot.

Ken, nice shot of Yankee Stadium, George Steinbrenner must be rolling over in his grave Soccer in Yankee Stadium.

seakayaker

Ocean Navigator pushing Signature Seafoods Barge ~ Outward Bound ~ Ballard Locks ~ Seattle, WA

Mamiya 7II ~ 50mm F4.5 ~ Kodak Porta 160

Last edited:
what film do you use seakayaker? very nice colors. what do you scan with?

Pele and the Cosmos played at the original Yankee Stadium while George was around. :D

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Ken, The detail in Yankee Stadium is fantastic. Eye candy!

Dan, Your nautical photos are really fine. I love the colors that you are getting from the Mamiya.