The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, Gary. Then you are probably interested in the background as well. It's a Chinese built military school aircraft that some enthusiast in Thailand has bought and assembled at a little airstrip near Pattaya. Unfortunately, he can't find spare parts enough to make it flying, but he doesn't seem to give up anyway :)

Last edited:

sjg284

OK, how about some more eccentric gear.

Nikonos V | W Nikkor 35/2.5 | Fujicolor C200

Test drive before taking to the beach.. (aka killing a roll between Adorama and my neighborhood film lab)

Godfrey

Canon Rebel Xs + EF 35-80mm f/4-5.6

A couple of weeks ago, a friend found this Canon Rebel Xs in the trash bin near his car. He picked it up and brought it to me. I fitted a fresh battery and tossed an old roll of film, expired in 2000, into it to see if it worked. I had the film processed last weekend. 24 shockingly decent exposures.

This is one of my favorites.

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

G

Thorkil

Hasselblad kit

thanks for all your wonderful Hassy-pictures!
That is my kit too! Or was. If its a 201FE, regrettably sold it together with the PME51, but after turning around in the bed, like a fried chicken, for several nights I bought back that wonderful Distagon 50/2.8. And kept the SWC too.
Thorkil

seakayaker

Canon Rebel Xs + EF 35-80mm f/4-5.6

A couple of weeks ago, a friend found this Canon Rebel Xs in the trash bin near his car. He picked it up and brought it to me. I fitted a fresh battery and tossed an old roll of film, expired in 2000, into it to see if it worked. I had the film processed last weekend. 24 shockingly decent exposures.

This is one of my favorites.

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

G
Godfrey, it looks like you found a winner, a lovely picture. I also enjoyed your reunion Polaroid photos above. Well done!