The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

PenSon

Chamonix 45F1, Nikkor M 300mm, f22, 1s.
Film Rollei Tonal 100 developed in Caffenol-STD, 10 min, 20C.
Scanner Epson V700.

Trygve

bensonga

In 2011, I took a photo of the Chevron building here in Anchorage with my Hasselblad 501CM and the 60mm CFi lens on Velvia 100. Cropped it from square and converted to B&W with Nik SilverEfex Pro. I created these two very different B&W versions. The more graphic B&W version (Version 2 below) was one of the two images I submitted for the LUG 2011 Yearbook.

I like both versions, but I'm still glad I submitted Version 2 instead of Version 1. That's not always been the case for me. It's surprising how many times I go back to an image years later and wonder "What was I thinking?!?!" :eek:

I'm going thru my 2013 images tonight, trying to decide which two images to submit for the 2013 LUG Yearbook.

Gary

Version 1

Version 2

PenSon

Linhof Technika with Rodenstock 90mm F2.8 lens.
Film Shanghai GP3 100 developed in Caffenol Delta-STD.

Tools for the Caffenol :)

Trygve

leif e

Perfect summer´s day in the mountains. FP4 in XTOL, F2, 3,5/55 Micro-Nikkor.

When we got in from today´s hike he had to chew his paws clean of packed snow.
le

johnnygoesdigital

srw-

Very nice...what camera are you shooting with?

Here's a Fotoman 612 photo of a snow squall. The wind was blowing, and winding the film in these temps was fun! Click on photo for viewing size.

Last edited:

Godfrey

My photo workshop group got together for the annual holiday party on Thursday evening. I decided to do Polaroid portraits of all who would agree to participate ... It was lot of fun!

Brigitte Carnochan & Godfrey
Click on the photo above to go to the full set on Flickr.com

Enjoy!

PenSon

Makrotest with Wista 4x5 , lens Nikkor AM-ED 120mm.
Film Shanghai GP3 100ISO 4x5. Developed in Fomadon R-09, 1:50, 20C, 15min.

Trygve