The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Godfrey

Hasselblad 500C/M + Sonnar 150mm f/4 + Polaroid Type 667
ISO 1600 @ f/4 @ 1/30

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

chrism

Nikon F6, 85mm/F1.4, Tri-X @640, TMax developer, some Hasselblad X1 scans and some Konica Minolta 5400:

And where did this line come from? It's fainter on the next frame and then goes away:

At that point this expensive "ultimate" film camera declared electronically that there was an error and the rest of the film was wasted. Back to the M7!

Chris

Hausen

I was in Christchurch in New Zealand's south island last weekend. There was a earthquake there a couple of years ago. These photos of the Catherdral are shot on 903SWC and Ektar. The first one I processed it with a melancholy feel becasue that is how I was feeling looking at all the devastation.

Godfrey

Polaroid Spectra SE Onyx
Impossible Spectra Color film

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

G

PenSon

Old Technika with a Tessar from 1920. Sheetfilm Spürsinn H25 in size 6,5x9cm (ISO25).

Picture from the film just out wet from the developer tank ;-)

Trygve

Yuri

The windows of the old house. Street Sports Building 3 in Miass, presumably built in 1835, is currently under reconstruction. Perhaps these photos latest in its historical form. Photos taken with the camera "Drug" and "Zorkiy" lens "Yupiter3" and "Jupiter 12". Film FN64 2004, developer PQ glicol.

Last edited:

chrism

Sorry, just realised this is the 'something other than an M' thread! I'll repost it in the Leica M thread.

Chris

Last edited: