The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

MikalWGrass

P, you're 100% correct on the spelling. I like the camera alot but don't use it often enough. I took it out after I saw the Nikonos Project on the web.

Thanks again.

Mikal

Godfrey

66/6 Instant Pinhole camera
Impossible SX-70 B&W film
0.12mm pinhole @ 14 minutes
Bellows at second notch

I took out the 66/6 Instant Pinhole camera this evening, charged it up, loaded it with Impossible SX-70 B&W, and made a test exposure. Then made another with a reciprocity factor of 2 applied. Fun stuff.

I have to use this camera some more. With the small pinhole and the bellows at the second notch, it produces a nice wide FoV.

Lots of experimenting to go with it...

G

Godfrey

Exactly what category these photos are in I'm not sure... Captured with an iPhone 4S and rendered with an Impossible Instant Lab onto four different types of Impossible film ... :)

enjoy!
G

rmueller

Hi,
shooting film again after i discovered a local film development and scanning service. Nothing makes more fun than loading a SWC with Kodak Portra 160 and go into the wild, ehhh wide ;-)

Cheers,
Ralf

SHanse

Hello all

Here a few from 3-4 years ago, on a viking marked in Denmark

All sho with my Bronica ETRSi 75mm on Portra 160

SHanse

Hello all

Here a few from 3-4 years ago, on a viking marked in Denmark

All sho with my Bronica ETRSi 75mm on Portra 160

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Those are very cool, Mikal. I've always shied away from high ISO colour film, but these images show how the grain can enhance a colour photo.

chrism

I've been playing with Donald Qualls' monobath in 4x5, and now tried it for the first time on a 35mm film, using some Plus-X. All I read says don't agitate it, but almost every frame has drag marks by the sprocket holes. I'll do it again tomorrow and agitate it.

Nikon F6, 50mm/f1.4, Plus-X, monobath, KM5400 II:

For the adventurous, the recipe to make 300ml for a 35mm tank is
19ml HC-110 US concentrate
12ml Ilford Rapid Fixer
59ml household ammonia
210ml water
6 minutes at 27ºC/80ºF, then wash and dry.

Chris