The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Picked up a Mamiya 7II from a forum member and shot two rolls of mildly expired FP4. Ah, the joys of loading film in a black bag! I've never loved FP4, but will no doubt experiment with what's available. Of course, once you start changing developers... well, I'll settle on something. I was thinking of B&W film for winter landscapes.

Anyway, here are a couple with the wonderful 43/4.5. The first is a horizontal crop from a portrait oriented frame.

Trying it out after getting a new battery at B&H:

The inevitable park shot.

Fun!

Matt

Godfrey

Polaroid SLR670a by MiNT
Impossible B&W 600 film
Scanned with PhotoScan on iPad
Processed with SnapSeed

enjoy!
G

Godfrey

Nothing gets me back into doing photography like a Polaroid ... :)

Walk 01 - 2017 gallery: https://flic.kr/s/aHskN4fZnQ

All: Polaroid SLR670a + Impossible Project 600 B&W (2014 expired)
Scanned with Google PhotoScan
Processed in Lightroom 6.8

enjoy!
G

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
These are from the same 2 rolls of HP5 as I posted from a couple of months ago. I just didn't have time to scan the rest until now. Hit rate film vs. digital? Huge difference!

F6 with Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 and HP5

Paratom

These are from the same 2 rolls of HP5 as I posted from a couple of months ago. I just didn't have time to scan the rest until now. Hit rate film vs. digital? Huge difference!

F6 with Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 and HP5

SO why do you think so? because film costs money and we use it more careful/do think more about it?
I am in the phase of starting using film again (additional to digital).
Best, Tom