The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Near home with the M6

sinwen

I snapped a roll during these last two long week-ends.
The wheather was changing fast so it was interesting.

The problem is that I screwed up the processing between Tmx and Tmx-pro, 2' difference is a big deal.
Anyway that's how it came out :

sinwen

You may want to post some of your M6 photographs down in the Analog thread, Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film).

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/analog-cameras/4052-how-about-more-more-fun-leica-m-film-58.html

Great looking photographs, #'s 6 & 7 are my two favorites!
You are right I should have dig deeper to find out where to place this post.
Thanks for telling me which ones you like better, it is always very interesting to see how others perceive your work.
My own preference goes to #3.
The story is just a pleasing sunday on the beach, the picture is splitted in two, grey for the top & white for the bottom. Three white boats on the top and one black.
At the bottom, three couples each orientated differently, plus three shadows on the right balanced by the black towel on the left.
Sometimes you have the luck to get such a compo just there.