The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oops I did it again ...

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Fell in love with a great condition full RZ67 Pro II outfit today. Killer deal, lenses and film backs plus AE finder for an absolute steal and like new.

So what's so special about that you may ask? Well, I also just bought a Pro IID for my MFDB as well. Doh!

Looking forward to firing off some 6x7's again. I miss my Mmaiya 7ii but this'll fill the gap for now.

Loving shooting film these days. :chug:

SahotaR

First post alert :)

After selling my RB system about 10 years ago, bought a brand new RZ and few lenses and the HX701 adapter last month. Just put my first film (after 10 years) though it a week ago, loved the experience. I will be shooting film till I find a good first digital back.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Strange, this film thing.
I seem to be shooting my old Hassy quite a bit lately and even a :eek: F6
-bob

mmbma

I just got a Linhof 617 pc iii last week. Unfortunately this was not a steal but still very much more affordable than a few years ago. Can't wait to go back to film

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmmm.
6x7 sounds interesting....
gear gods are making thunder noises outside :D

Mammy645

I'm right there with you Graham, I haven't bought a new digital camera since 2008. I have however bought a Hasselblad 501cm, an rz67 pro IID, a Rolleiflex 3.5F and just last weekend I picked up a Zorki 4K with a sweet Jupiter 8 to use when I can't be bothered to lug around the bulky stuff. I still use digital of course for some jobs, but whenever it makes sense and for personal work I much prefer the look & feel of film nowadays.

Professional

And i just bought Mamiya RB67-SD to be a replacement for my Beloved RZ67 II, i liked the mechanical thing over that RZ battery power, and i went with 3 lenses for RB, later on i may buy one more lens for Mamiya 7II and hope this Mamiya 7 can work [it didn't work since i bought the only lens 65mm, could be the battery or the lens who knows].

Wish i can buy those Tech cam + MFDB + Digi lenses