The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anti-Christmas in Milano

vieri

Milan, Italy. Italy's pulsing heart of fashion, business, shopping, consumes. Just before a Christmas in times of crisis, the other side of the consumes' society, the disadvantaged, those who don't benefit & enjoy the holidays if not indirectly, hoping for some more generosity than usual.

The whole gallery is here: http://www.pbase.com/vieripbase/antix_milan_08

Some teasers here:

- lunchtime

- pride

- shoeless wait

- shopping

- ages

- a drink (patronizing)

- hopes & prayer

- earning money

- dinner

- sleep

All shot with Leica M2, M3, MP, and the 3.4/21 mm Super Angulon & 1.4/35 mm Summilux (pre-ASPH) on Tri-x @ 400, Neopan 1600 @ 1600, developed in 510-Pyro & scanned with a Nikon Coolscan 9000.

As always, C&C are most welcome.

wjlapier

I really like your photos. I'm curious to know if you shoot when someone knows, or are you more stealthy about it. It's something that makes me wonder when I see photos of people who are in these sort of situations.

Thanx for sharing you photos and your camera, lens and film info.

Bill