The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New -- "The Vuescan Bible"

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
This week, the book "The Vuescan Bible" by Sascha Steinhoff became available at Amazon.com. Ed Hamrick, the author of Vuescan, supported the book project. It is a very informative book. I wish it had been available when I first started to muddle through Vuescan. Even though I have been using Vuescan for several years, I found the book very worthwhile and recommend it.

Godfrey

There's always more to know with VueScan. ;-)

Thanks for the heads up. I'll likely get it too.

scho

This week, the book "The Vuescan Bible" by Sascha Steinhoff became available at Amazon.com. Ed Hamrick, the author of Vuescan, supported the book project. It is a very informative book. I wish it had been available when I first started to muddle through Vuescan. Even though I have been using Vuescan for several years, I found the book very worthwhile and recommend it.
Thanks Cindy. Copy ordered. I've also been muddling along with VueScan so hopefully this book will bring a little clarity to my efforts.