The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Film anyone?

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
This is the film self-serve chiller at Yodobashi Yokohama

Not a bad assortment for a dead medium.
-bob

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
This is the film self-serve chiller at Yodobashi Yokohama

Not a bad assortment for a dead medium.
-bob
That reminds me of the film store that was just around the corner from Yodobashi Shinjuku in Tokyo. Haven't been there for a few years but it was a complete film store with nothing else. I hope it's still there.

I think I'm overdue a trip to Japan ...

Professional

I think if i was living there or even visiting, i will spend my time in that store, i will be confused which film to buy, so tempting!!!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Since film is supposed to be dead is that the film graveyard?? :D :D :D
Nah... must be the Film Heaven. Saint Kodak is waiting at the gate of Mount Fuji for those of us who have only sinned slightly. So sayeth the text written on the Old Ilford ;)

Godfrey

If that's all the film left in the world, my M4-2 and F are crying. ... ]'-)

Seriously though, I only rarely shoot with anything other than Ilford XP2 Super anymore. Just bought ten more rolls. Let's see if I need to refresh stock before 2013.