The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

35mm 140lp/mm film

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
I'm always finding amazing little things on Erwin Puts web site. This is one of those.

"My first results with the new Spur DSX32-64 developer and Copex microfilm are very promising. The useable sensitivity of the film is EI 50, where you get excellent densities over a range of ten stops. The curve looks quite normal and brings a good CI value. This is a much improved result compared with previous attempts to introduce the Gevaert Copex film into pictorial photography. I would prefer ISO32 as exposure index, but that is a matter of taste.
Resolution is outstandingly good with 140 lp/mm, twice what you get with the M8 and the current crop of digital top SLR cameras."

I await to see his results. :eek:

O

Oxide Blu

I'm presuming you are working with a negative film. Which of the three Copex neg films are you using? Any info an how well it does or doesn't take a pyro stain?