The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Howdy all..I have swung by from DPR..

B

Billy_Martin

Here's a pic to kick things off!

Best

Billy

Mmmm how do get the image to show up?

Terry

Billy,
Welcome to the forum. I edited your post to get the image to show. When linking from another host the best way to do it is hit the little mountain icon shown above the text box. Simply paste the URL in the dialogue box and you are good to go.

We have this forum called "images to share" but unlike DPReview images are very welcome and encouraged in the specific brand forums. There is generally an ongoing thread that is all about images (fun with xxx or something similar). Right now in the 4/3's forum it is a bit more confusing since there are a few different current threads with lots of images. Have a look around lots of great micro 4/3 info shared here.

Again welcome.
terry

Last edited:
B

Billy_Martin

Thanks terry, this looks like a user friendly place and nice to see some new graphics for a change too!!
I think the break up of Pana/micro four thirds (even though I gave it the nod) on dpr has definately spoiled my enjoyment of that site..for some reason the diversity of the original forum has been lost!

Best

Billy

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Welcome, Billy. Please come over to the 4/3 forum and join in. There is a lot of action going on there (as Terry has mentioned above).