The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NSFW: Nude, Nicole, Sheer Curtain in Brussels

Diane B

Re: Nude, Nicole, Sheer Curtain in Brussels

I had to try it in b & w--but in the end I really like it better in the very soft muted color. Very nice.

N

nei1

about as subtle and creative as a hammer Bob.

M

medinaphoto1

the face bothers me a little.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Line directions formed from neck and limbs, perfect. Shape from the pose, perfect. Full feminine form of her body, perfect. Mood from the lighting and view through the sheer curtain, perfect. IMO all combine to form a great composition and a great work of art Bob, kudos!

:thumbs:,

B

bracan

Bob...one word...Excellent!

helenhill

BEAUTIFUL Nude
though I would have cropped off right below the Chin & Up....
I prefer NOT to view her Head & Expression...

Well Done !

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks folks, and even more the model loves it.
A couple of commented about her expression and I am curious what about it disturbs. If you prefer, please PM me with your comment.
thanks
-bob

M

medinaphoto1

Hi Bob- first, I do like the image- I mean come on, why wouldn't I, but the face for me looks a little uncomfortable- although her body is completely relaxed and in great form- perhaps if her eyes were closed and her mouth closed it would look more relaxed to me- remember this is just my opinion.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Hi Bob- first, I do like the image- I mean come on, why wouldn't I, but the face for me looks a little uncomfortable- although her body is completely relaxed and in great form- perhaps if her eyes were closed and her mouth closed it would look more relaxed to me- remember this is just my opinion.
Thanks,
I appreciate it, I am trying, after all, to make the most pleasing pictures. Comments like this are very helpful.
thanks
-bob