The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oregon Workshop Images

ecsh

There appears to be dust on this sensor, in the upper left area of a couple of the pics.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Who cares, the MFDB images are plain fantastic!

You really want to make us all feel bad not to be there... :banghead:

:)

ecsh

Who cares, the MFDB images are plain fantastic!

You really want to make us all feel bad not to be there... :banghead:

:)
That is actually his plan <G>
I would have liked to attend this, but the schedule did not cooperate this time. Maybe the next one.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
A few dinner shots from the Panny GF1 with 20mm lens at f1.7 and ISO 1600 an d a few of these pushed +1 to 3200:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
And then in class, Brad shows up with a PORTABLE Espresso machine!!! And yes, he graciously fixed me one and it was delicious :D:

wjlapier

Great photos everyone! Glad to see alot of you are having fun with the GF1.

Looking forward to my annual spring break in Cannon Beach with my GF1.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Earlier in the thread Bob had posted an image of Jack demonstrating his iPhone landscape technique. Actually, he was scouting the area to see if it warranted hauling out all his big gear for a serious shoot. After review on the iPhone he decided this was the spot and ran back to the car and schlepped out the big guns for the scene. Here he is in action with the heavy artillery.

A few minutes later Guy did a demonstration on proper body position for framing and bracing, crucial for macro and critical work as can be seen in the image below. Bob was on hand to assist.

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Wish I could be there with you guys your getting some nice shots. Next workshop I will have another family member coming along but she likes photography so it will be a good experience for her to.

bradhusick

Yes, guys, this is the Hanpresso in the picnic travel kit (cups, thermos, coffee pods, napkins, custom case.) It makes great espresso - all you need is some hot water. Ordered it online from the maker. Do a Google search for Handpresso.