The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oregon Workshop Images

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday was a great day to shoot.
Here are a few just quickly processed.
Nice series Bob! I also like the first one very much, but also like the last one --- that path through the interesting trees is just inviting ;).

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Guy working the scene. Shot with the lowly M8 and the ancient Summarex.
Charlie, that old Summarex is indeed a very nice lens -- does great with soft colors, easy light and people, and of course a user that understands how to make it sing didn't hurt either! :thumbs:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Charlie, that old Summarex is indeed a very nice lens -- does great with soft colors, easy light and people, and of course a user that understands how to make it sing didn't hurt either! :thumbs:
Just a shame to waste it under ugly subject matter. Can I request the double chin removal tool here. :ROTFL:

jlm

Workshop Member
a few on the way up: anderson valley vineyards, Arch rock, Myers beach just below Port Orford. (I'm having some profile issues with my Eizo, hope these look good.) 205TCC/CFV39, various lenses

jlm

Workshop Member
another load: Cape Blanco Light house, more of Myers beach with one of Mike peeping at his LCD and one with moon, reflection and stars. a beautiful spot where we lucked out on the way back, missing the fog only at Myers beach, shooting way past sunset

Last edited:

jlm

Workshop Member
a quick merge of two of the above, using perspective setting, give a bit of skewed horizon

Guy Mancuso

John some great images here. Really like what you have shot on these alone. Looks like you hit gold on this trip. Great having you aboard. At airport heading home. Not sure I want to leave SF.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Terry and I also shot along the Silverado Trail

-bob

Last edited:

Terry

One of mine from the Alexander Valley

Working on some others now....
Beauty of the A900 - you can crop out most of the shot..... :ROTFL: I didn't like the foreground being out of focus but liked the lines in the background. This is about 1/8 of the image. Nothing special that draws you in but I just enjoyed the day and this reminds me of it.

Terry

A few from yesterday....

Lens flare brought to you specially (and purposefully) by Zeiss....

From the GH1

Guy Mancuso

Nice Terry, love the grapes . Just got home about a hour ago. Repacking and heading right back. LOL

Just kidding. Actually need to charge everything for a morning shoot.

Guy Mancuso

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
P20+, Alpa SWA, 90mm. TY Jack!

Charlie,

I somehow missed this one the first time around -- probably due to our less than stellar internet :ROTFL: (FWIW, our group literally choked the bandwidth of internet connection at every hotel to a state of repeated collapse...)

I think this is a super composition with the square format -- a little selective processing (color editor on the sky for one) and it is definitely a wall-hanger!