The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

First GF1 Output

Sirfishalot

I had my new GF1 w/14-45 out for the first time last weekend as I traveled to the San Jose Tattoo Convention for session on my sleeve. Only managed to process a few for now. Looking forward to adding a few more lenses to try out on this little beauty.

JayT

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
It is a great little camera -- am in Boston with mine right now and will post some images later!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Nice, Jay. I like the colors and composition of the third one.
Is that your "sleeve" in the first one?

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I had my new GF1 w/14-45 out for the first time last weekend as I traveled to the San Jose Tattoo Convention for session on my sleeve. Only managed to process a few for now. Looking forward to adding a few more lenses to try out on this little beauty.

JayT

Wow,
That place has not changed since at least 1978
-bob

Sirfishalot

How many sessions does it take? How much is the whole thing planned out in advance?
Hi Terry,
I've had 3 sessions so far: outline - 8 hours, 1st shading stage 7 hours, 3rd stage nearly 10 hours. I think I have at least one, maybe two more to go. It just depends on the artist as he is a perfectionist and how much detail I want to have in it.
Yes, it is totally planned out in advance. The artist - Jess Yen (Horiyen) recently won the Tattoo Society - Artist of the Year for 2009. He has a two year waiting list. The only way I was able to get in beforehand was to travel to conventions to have the work done.

JayT