The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NSFW ( Not safe for work) Nicole Nr. 2

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Toe extra carpet can be found using a layer, a careful selection and a slight bit of CAS :D

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Toe extra carpet can be found using a layer, a careful selection and a slight bit of CAS :D
Sort of what I was thinking, except that I think I have another shot with that extra carpet in it.
Actually, the toe is complete, just nicked a bit of the shoe.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Second try.
I cloned over some carpet, repaired the toe, and changed the crop.

I think that this is done.
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Her nose is bugging me. Just need a little tinny bit of cloning on the end of her nose the bump. Okay that is being really picky

Nice. Now print it big. I could have used a little more room in front of her (somewhere between the first crop and this one), but this is a stunning image as is.

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
FWIW (since often those who are offended often are more vocal than the larger majority that is not), I think the image is in excellent taste and is well done. But I would agree that it can't hurt to keep images that contain any nudity on separate threads which are marked NSFW (as has been done here). After all if you're in a public place, or in an office setting, you don't want to risk offending those around you or getting into some time wasting debate.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Agree Doug just put a warning on the thread start like Bob did here by leading by example. This section of the forum is a nice place for that I think.

Dale Allyn

FWIW (since often those who are offended often are more vocal than the larger majority that is not), I think the image is in excellent taste and is well done. But I would agree that it can't hurt to keep images that contain any nudity on separate threads which are marked NSFW (as has been done here). After all if you're in a public place, or in an office setting, you don't want to risk offending those around you or getting into some time wasting debate.
I agree. This approach is mutually respectful IMO.

As others mention, the "replacement" of the clipped toe is very helpful. :)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks folks,
The toe surgery was painless and performed in a Japanese hotel room with only mini-bar whiskey as anesthesia, except I used a mouse instead of my usual pen for the task which is always a bit painful for me.

I think I like this crop due to the flow from corner to corner.

The thread was marked NSFW mostly due to reaction of this image and others in the past, but site policies differ from site to site, and in at least one other, this particular image would have qualified without the warning.

We have a pretty diverse audience here, so I expect that a cautious approach to marking rather then attempts to "push the limits" might be the best.

Consider also that nudity, frank or implied, alone should not be sole the criteria as there are many other images that could offend some. Violence, gore (Including Al) and suffering might well be so marked.
-bob

helenhill

I think this pix has a Beautiful 'ALLURE' about it....

Admittedly there were one or two
I have NOT liked in your 'Naked Girl' series...:eek:
I found them a tad distasteful
but then again perhaps the models & Your Vision
were not up to 'my standard' of Beauty & Art.....

As I woman I am not offended
I can choose to Look or Not Look at them
How about Bob just keeping all the pixs under one Heading /Thread:
'Artful Nudes'...

I'm sure most of the men here will have their Tails Wagging...:ROTFL:
Best- H :D

Last edited:

helenhill

A few people have mentioned 'Terrified' OR 'Vulnerable' as her Expression
but I do not see this at all

To me her facial 'Expression' is one of Assuredness & a touch of Sultry
Nicole is playing w/ You & the Camera....
As for body expression : to me she seems comfortable in the Nude
perhaps her left hand wrapped towards her back could be perceived as abit Akward
but the Overall VIBE of the Shot
is Tres Atmospheric ...a Beautiful allure

I don't know how Women wear those Heels, :eek:
maybe thats why She's seated....

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
One thing that I find interesting about this image is the number of different opinions about her expression.
It IS sort of ambiguous and many viewers tend to read something of themselves into ambiguous images.

As for those shoes, honestly I have no idea. I hear complaints about high heels, especially heels that high, by their wearers but I can almost bet that there will be a pair of something similar in the wardrobe bags of most models and rarely anything significantly more conservative.

Some have told me that they feel the need to extend their leg length by using heels. Me, I think that they are way too much and prefer that feet be as bare as the rest :p
-bob

Last edited: