The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Salton Sea Workshop - Images

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Couple more shots from the workshop . All P40+images. Have not played with any IR shots yet.

This is from Anza Borrego area

Salton Sea

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Two quick processes from yesterday. My take on the amazing sunrise:

And then for fun, this one I titled "Tires":

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Great images, all.

Guy, I haven't spent much time looking at images from the P40+ back, but even in these web jpgs the dynamic range certainly jumps off of the screen. Very pleasing colors and look to the images.

Kurt

jlm

Workshop Member
i see a few birds...are there fish in that sea? probably don't need much seasoning. eh?

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Couple more shots from the workshop . All P40+images. Have not played with any IR shots yet.

This is from Anza Borrego area
The greens in this photo are just so perfect.

I really like all of the photos from everyone and am looking forward to more. The S2 seems perfectly suited to Terry.:ROTFL:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Wonderful IR stuff Terry!!! I am waiting to hear (and see) more about your new found love - the S2.

Guy and Jack - top notch as usual!

Guy Mancuso

Kurt , Cindy thanks . Yes the P40+ has very very good color. Many more images to come folks. Just getting warmed up. LOL

The S2 fits Terry very nicely and she is evaluating it very carefully. She is surrounded by very experienced MF shooters so for her she is learning a great deal. She basically has the S2 to herself so a real good testing phase for her on evaluating her needs. As with all our workshops there is more high end gear here than in many retail stores to try out.

Terry

The group busy at work...testing the latest goodies arriving in the mail

Me shooting Guy while he is shooting my newest Avatar :p ... hey Bud where is it!

Guy Mancuso

Beware Owner, or Owner Beware, I can't decide

-bob
Hey when someone is over 50 you cut there fat *** off.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Nice shot Bob . I swear I was not trespassing that is a photoshop trick officer.:thumbs:

Guy Mancuso

Okay fair play . Here is Bobs new bluetooth device. Actually I was testing the new 80mm LS leaf lens and this is at 1/800 of a shutter but was not even looking up to catch this coming out his ear.

Terry

Thanks Guy,
Much better than the horrible WB bathroom mirror version.....however you saved it, no resize needed.