The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Salton Sea Workshop - Images

Terry

She is still teetering on the brink.
Now, if it came in that lovely Panasonic "Sakura" color, it would have been all over by now.
-bob
Give it time for the collectors editions to start showing up. :D

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Give it time for the collectors editions to start showing up. :D
Wow, the Hermes Edition of the S2 will be something to behold.
Truthfully, the S2 is a drop dead gorgeous camera.
Looks too good for an old fart like me.
-bob

ecsh

And here i am waiting to see how the 16-35 for the A900 did, and all Terrys playing with is the S2. Geez.
I may have to get one myself, maybe she will sell me hers since i see a new system in her future.
Joe

Diane B

And here i am waiting to see how the 16-35 for the A900 did, and all Terrys playing with is the S2. Geez.
I may have to get one myself, maybe she will sell me hers since i see a new system in her future.
Joe
Looks to me as though she could have left the A900 and the m4/3rds bodies at home :D

Terry

Looks to me as though she could have left the A900 and the m4/3rds bodies at home :D
I am carting around WAY too many cameras right now.
A900, G1, GF1, GF1 IR, X1, S2 :eek::eek::eek:

Honestly a nice big safe in my room would be welcome.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Couple from Joshua Tree all P40+ files

This one was with a manual 200 2.8 Apo with 2x extender of Jacks. Pretty nice long focal length

frontosa

Workshop Member
I am carting around WAY too many cameras right now.
A900, G1, GF1, GF1 IR, X1, S2 :eek::eek::eek:

Honestly a nice big safe in my room would be welcome.
Marie would like to offer her services to carry some of the equipment for you and set them up so each individual camera is ready for use when she hands them over to you. :D

Great shots guys. Would have joined you but I just spent two weeks in Sweden with my son for a table tennis tournament!