The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Salton Sea Workshop - Images

Terry

Joseph -

Missed your tree yesterday. Really like it. Amazing how you got all of those tones in the shot and not even close to blowing anything or having it in silhouette. Really nice!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Mike, great framing on that boot -- I like yours way better than mine!

MikeScecina

Workshop Member
Love the seagull on the post shot, Jack. The mood captured is so real it almost stinks, if you know what I mean.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Love the seagull on the post shot, Jack. The mood captured is so real it almost stinks, if you know what I mean.
Indeed I do! At least on the upside, that salty, smelly water does something nice to the reflections :D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Geez stop bringing up the smell, I'm about to cook a nice steak. LOL

Give me a cow any day.

Mike great stuff as we seen in your review , looks even better posted.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Jack. It still amazes me what one can accomplish with a Cube. :)
Indeed! Bottom line is it gives you near view camera framing capabilities with any camera :D

(For Guy and Joe, the only non-cube shooters on this workshop, it is only a matter of time before they accept the fact that resistance is futile :ROTFL:)