The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

10 Minutes, 2 Photographers (Bettina + Uwe), 3 Cameras

ustein

Contributing Editor
We stayed today in one place for about 10 minutes and photographed the light/shadow patterns on the San Luis Hills. All three cameras used 70-200mm lenses.

Canon 5D2

Nikon D3s

5D IR

T

tokengirl

They are all lovely (the IR is my favorite). Goes to show that it's not the camera, but the operator that matters.

Its difficult to pick a favorite out of this bunch as the each have something to offer. Well done. I look forward to reading your article.

Mark

M

MattOsprey

Hi,
The first one is my favourite.
It reminds me of UK countryside.
Matthew

Diane B

I don't know---that last one is almost surreal--the shadows on those overlapping hills. I like them all--but maybe that one best.

Diane

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Agree with Guy --- I like the trees in 1, like the color and light in 2, but in monochrome 3 really underlines the power and drama of the sky and lighting...

:thumbs: