The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NSFW: Ashley at the Warehouse

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
A break after the Salton Sea Workshop.
Ran into this young lady at an abandoned warehouse in Niland, CA

-bob

Last edited:

Dale Allyn

Bob, you seem to go to different abandoned warehouses than I. I guess I need a guidebook to "The Best Warehouses for Photographers" or something. I've never been to Niland, but it seems like an interesting place.

Double Negative

Not Available
Bob, another nice shot. The lighting is right on. Love the eyes.

Bob, you seem to go to different abandoned warehouses than I. I guess I need a guidebook to "The Best Warehouses for Photographers" or something. I've never been to Niland, but it seems like an interesting place.
LOL, that's what I was thinking too.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, guys,
I had shared this shot with Jack, Guy, and Terry before posting.
Jack and Guy performed their usual duties as art directors and critics. :cool:

There are several shots in this series and I had a hard time selecting.

The nice thing about this warehouse was that it had a large steel door set on four 55 gallon drums which made a nifty posing platform.

As for the model, I carry one around in my luggage for deployment at appropriate places.

-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
ok:
Before retouch:

After Retouch:

-bob

Last edited:

Terry

Yes, I saw the shot offline....I was at that warehouse....no models lurking when I was there. I do need to learn a bit about retouching skin/faces! Perhaps I coud do something better with my own.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Bob, I really like your post work and the industrial background really works with this gorgeous girl.
Cindy,
Thanks,
I do my best to respect the human being and to make adjustments that are reasonable and consistent with the model's self-image. Guys are easy to please, but I think it is best when women also feel that the image is well done.
In this case, as in others, I feel that the best compliment is when the model orders a print for her wall.
She has :D
-bob

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I saw the shot offline....I was at that warehouse....no models lurking when I was there. I do need to learn a bit about retouching skin/faces! Perhaps I coud do something better with my own.
Terry,
Should I do a series on retouch techniques?
thanks
-bob

V

Vivek

Bob, Very nice.

If you could do a series on retouch (or anything that you choose for that matter), it would be very much appreciated!:salute: