The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

::..:: EVERYDAY PEOPLE ::..::

G

gooolist

Nice picture description in the post. Common peoples will always remain common.

D

digitalpimp

38) The wait.

39) Shilly-shally.

40) The Backstreet Boys.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Haven't looked at this thread for a while, but your photos continue to impress, Nathan. Great work :thumbs:

If I should pick one... 36 and 40. Hmmm... that's two :)

D

digitalpimp

43) Strut it like ya own it.

44) A not-so-bright idea.

D

digitalpimp

47) Bizarre love triangle.

48) Oozing machismo.

49) A different kind of mono.

Don Libby

I just ran across this set of images and must say I like them a lot! The tones and post processing are great and I really like the captions.

I visited Singapore many years ago on assignment and was very impressed with the city and her people and the rich history. Thank you for sharing with us.

Don

#47 is just too funny!:ROTFL:

D

digitalpimp

I just ran across this set of images and must say I like them a lot! The tones and post processing are great and I really like the captions.

I visited Singapore many years ago on assignment and was very impressed with the city and her people and the rich history. Thank you for sharing with us.

Don

#47 is just too funny!:ROTFL:
Thank you Don! Singapore must be different back then. The city is really fast-growing. I've lived here for 4 years and I have seen how it transformed before my eyes. Hope you get another assignment here so I can show you around. :)

Vlad

Nice and moody images. Though I would personally prefer less burning. When shooting people I like to put them in context with the environment. The high contrast in most of those shots this context is lost.

D

digitalpimp

Nice and moody images. Though I would personally prefer less burning. When shooting people I like to put them in context with the environment. The high contrast in most of those shots this context is lost.

Thanks for the input Vlad. Very much appreciated. What is burning? If you don't mind me asking.

Godfrey

Nice to come back to this thread again and see more great photos!

Very nice, Nathan! Keep going! :)