The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Importance of Waking Up Early

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful use of that 24 TSE as well as the soggy shoes.
-bob

T

tokengirl

I keep wondering if it's Token or Toking....girl
Token. Out of all my fishing buddies, I'm the only girl. The "token" girl, if you will.

Probably not as interesting as what you were thinking. :ROTFL:

F

FStopIan

Early risers are generally rewarded for there efforts :)

Your image would make a lovely large canvas print.

sinwen

Claire (is it ?)

You probably know Clyde Butcher who is doing this type of picture with a bunch of different Deardof & Wisner up to 12x20, I went some years back to visit his galery in Venice.
This guy print really big you must see to believe

http://www.clydebutcher.com/

Your picture is exactly in the mood and your 5D+24TSE is killing me, wonderful outfit. It is a pity the camera is so big.... I am tired of hudge equipment, LF, Hassy etc....just hope they will reduce these FF bodies soon.

Keep posting please.

Michel

T

tokengirl

Thanks all.

Michel,

I am a big Clyde Butcher fan, I have one of his prints hanging in my living room. I have not been to his gallery in Venice, but have visited his gallery in Big Cypress many times. He and his wife are the loveliest people you could ever want to meet.