The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Why no Wildflower Workshop Photos

ecsh

Seems unusual that there are no photos posted for this past workshop. I was looking forward to seeing what wildflowers would show up.

Don Libby

Seems unusual that there are no photos posted for this past workshop. I was looking forward to seeing what wildflowers would show up.
I'll let either Jack or Guy address the workshop however if you're missing wildflowers here's a couple from this past week in and around the Tucson area.

Don

ecsh

Very nice. No real action in the NE as of yet, just plenty of rain. Looking forward to our seasonal display.

D

DougDolde

Some from around Phoenix. And no these were not made during any kind of workshop, I'm a lone ranger.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Postponed due to family medical issues. I can't leave town right now. Too many medical procedures for my wife. Let's leave it at that please.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I think this is Echeveria Setosa, or common name of "Mexican Firecracker":

V

Vivek

Wood Anemone (Anemone nemorosa) from last year. These are very delicate flowers with a delicate fragrance.