The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My sons hair cut

M5-Guy

Looks like he went from hating it to enjoying it, nice!
Pretty much.. but he still doesn't like the buzzer to close to ears

Priceless!
Yep :)

Thanks all for the nice words..
This was my 1st images with my new Sigma 105 macro where there was a person as the main subject. My sons was a great test subject. I like the nice Boken at f/2.8 too. not crazy at all, but natural looking.
BTW: the 1st 2 are mirror shoots.

M5-Guy

This is a very nice series, M5-guy. I especially like the first one.
I had a lot fun with this one.
I was taking a picture every few seconds and wound up with over 140 images. It was like an on location photo shoot, with 15 minutes to get your shoot. I have a few more weird expressions I could work on...and post...

I did this series for a challenge on DPR. it will be announced on May 5, EST USA, and on the 12th to the 19th submissions can be made. The Title of the Challenge: Your Kid getting a hair cut.

I wanted to bring my M5 with the 90mm Cron, but I can't focus as fast as I needed to, and that would be 4 36x films in 15 minutes :eek:... Digital SLR was a much better choice for this self assignment. :thumbs:

More Images here:
Zenfolio

Last edited: