The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jacqui Dankworth at Redgrave Church

jonoslack

Hi there
I've been rather busy recently, and internet time has been the first to go :(

Anyway, one of the things I've been doing is the photography for this event at an old church - great fun, fine music and horrible lighting!

Pictures were taken with:
Leica M9 with 75 'cron
Leica M9 with 35 'lux
Sony A900 with Zeiss 135 f1.8 (one or two with the 24-70 Zeiss zoom).

Here is the link:

Jacqui Dankworth

Comments and criticisms welcome - I hope you enjoy.

all the best

Diane B

I really enjoyed both the black and white and color. I could pick out a number of favorites in both. Still, even though I'm a black & white lover, here I am leaning to the color shots more. Perhaps it's the light during the performance that is so dramatic that appeals to me. Very nice series.

I don't know these artists. Can you give a little more info?

jonoslack

I really enjoyed both the black and white and color. I could pick out a number of favorites in both. Still, even though I'm a black & white lover, here I am leaning to the color shots more. Perhaps it's the light during the performance that is so dramatic that appeals to me. Very nice series.

I don't know these artists. Can you give a little more info?
HI Diane
I hope you're well.
Certainly the light was more 'interesting' in the evening.
Jacqui Dankworth is the daughter of John Dankworth and Cleo Laine. (FWIW)

all the best