The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Musical instruments and those who play them!

shtarka1

Mark/Bob/Steve: GREAT STUFF!!!:thumbs::thumbup:

Steve: I love Chris Isaak. He's up here often. He has a great version of "Baby did a Bad Bad thing" that was recorded live at a radio station in Seattle. It breaks in the middle while he tells the kids to go in and steal money from momma's purse and mail it to Uncle Chris.

Marc Broussard has been in town too. That same radio station, noted above, plays him.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll,zenfolio.com
Thanks Matt! It Was An Awesome Show & I Love That Song!

Lloyd

Matt: Nice new set. I too really like the accordion player shot.

Steve: Dude! Most excellent! Especially that last one.

m_driscoll

Shelby Frisch

Subscriber Member
This doesn't entirely fit with plucked stringed instruments, but its something that I grew up with. As a new member, I really enjoy reading these forums. They are so informative and civilized. I've enjoyed viewing the pictures in this thread, they have so much passion.

Shelby

S

Shelby Lewis

Hey Shelby.... cool name. :D
(BTW... I'm a professional trumpet player... nice to see another brass player around!)

Great work everyone!

From a wedding this past season... some local talent.