The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Asian Images

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
For those of you who think you have a job that is too hard, here's a soft alternative ;)

D300 with 70-300 ED @ 300mm and f/8

Or you can just go for a ride...

D300 with 70-300 ED @ 200mm and f/8

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Occasionally, I stumble over ignorant foreigners who make me aware of the fact that there are still unused areas in Bangkok, like canals and parks, that could be used for roads, making room for even more cars in this city. Removing those foreigners from Bangkok, along with McDonalds, KFC, 7Eleven and a few other establishments would probably be a better idea, to make room for more water and more boats.

D300 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/3.5

D300 with 70-300 ED @ 240mm and f/7.1

Last edited:
F

FStopIan

Here are some more recent images from China. I haven't really had any 'traditional' good light but something about the diffused haze here really fits my style.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Time to restart this thread. This from Sapa, Vietnam last week.

GH1 with Olympus 50mm f/2.0 macro

Last edited: