The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

First attempt at a slide show with music...

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it very much. I have been to some of those places and your vision and presentation are just wonderful.

Terry

I like the music and your shots are beautiful. A couple of things to think about (and I haven't put one of these together so am no expert).
In some cases the "grainy" transition works better than others. At the beginning I thought wow that is a cool transition but I think you can use more than one type of transition. Having all gets predictable by the viewer.
I might also mix it up a bit. The Japanese garden is beautiful at the beginning but the viewer gets a bit of a jolt when the venue changes. It was only then that I realized that the whole show wasn't going to be on one subject.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Very good one for a first, Roman.
I'd love to have a liltle less video compression (and not only full screen on the 30" display) to get even closer to the best possible quality that your wonderful landscapes well deserve. Transitions could be a bit improved, too.

Just commenting... this is excellent work! :thumbup: