The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase does Suzuki 600 GXR

kdphotography

I worked with this pretty lady over last weekend, finishing up with her on her Suzuki 600 GXR with custom trimmings in my studio. I've been trying my best to avoid getting back on a motorcycle, but this one got me thinking again...

;)

Phase One 645DF, Phase P65+, 75-150mm

Last edited:

Don Libby

Ken - still can't get over the idea you got the bike throught the door!

Great image bud!

Don

bensonga

+1 re the image!

How about a new BMW SS1000RR Ken? Or if you prefer the Boxer Twin....an HP2 Sport. Given a choice, I think I'd go with the HP2 Sport.

Either way......:thumbs:

Gary

Don Libby

Track shots look good but I really like the "in-studio" smoke of Ken's; this looks like she's heating up her tires ...

kdphotography

I can't believe how much bikes have advanced over the years. I'd take any of the new BMWs Gary! This must be the month for bikes---just finished with a big Yamaha in studio---that was a big bike!

ken